Life as Art & Curiousity

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pixies at Night













      This blog is an exciting step for me. I hope to create a space where I can develop a voice regarding the things that I am most passionate about. In part, it is a transition from my safe haven: the observer, to a more active role. 

  Although this project is stemming from a personal place, Pixies in a Glass House is not a "Dear Diary". This is an environment dedicated to the realms of art, music, fashion,  subculture antics and overall quality of life,-- a retreat to innovation and inspiration.  It is my way of projecting some outgoing amongst all of the incoming. To organize, document and voice. 

  I have high hopes for this little pet and am really holding this close to my heart. We shall see what unfolds.

Kindly, 
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment